In the past, reborn dolls were more suitable for collectors, as their price and the detailed replica of a baby made them rather unsuitable for play. In the meantime, however, there are reborn dolls which are also especially suitable for children. Since these seem insanely real, the sense of responsibility of your child will surely be awakened soon. In addition, there are numerous accessories, so that your child can style the doll again and again.
To make sure that you make the right decision when it comes to the material of the doll, we have put together a suitable checklist for you. In addition, you can use our product recommendations as a guide and compare different reborn dolls with each other.
- Reborn dolls are lifelike replicas of newborns.
- Many of the dolls are collector’s items and mainly suitable for adults.
- In the meantime, however, reborn doll s are also available for children.
- Manufacturers indicate which age group the dolls are suitable for.
- Models with a soft body and a low weight can already be used for very small doll parents.
- If the reborn dolls have a head and arms and legs made of porcelain, they should only be used from the age of eight .
- The appearance of reborn dolls sometimes differs greatly. There are male and female models.
- In versions with a hard body, the genitals are represented.
- However, among other things, it is mainly the clothingthat is used.
- The reborn dolls come with clothes for boys or girls.
- There are differences in the design of the faces. Some of the dolls have the mouth open, while others are closed.
- In addition, you can see how it looks with hair and eyelashes. They make the dolls look even more real.
- Many children like it when their doll can close its eyes . Sleeping eyes can therefore be a good solution.
- Unlike classic baby dolls, reborn dolls live mainly by their detailed appearance.
- Most designs have no functions and therefore do not require a battery.
- For your child, however, it may be important that the doll can take the pacifier or a bottle in the mouth. In a comparison you can see which models can do this.
- Pay attention to the accessories. Are the pacifier and bottle included? Clothes are usually part of the set with a reborn doll. Some pacifiers have a magnetic function. This makes them hold well to the doll’s lips.
- Depending on the size of the doll , you can check if normal newborn clothes fit and buy additional outfit yourself.
Table of contents
Recommended Reborn Dolls
We have compiled the best and most interesting reborn dolls. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find the most popular dolls for children here.
The Best Sellers Of Reborn Dolls
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular reborn dolls for you.
Tip: In this article you can learn more about the best doll houses.
Current Offers Of Reborn dolls
You can find the best current offers on reborn dolls in this list.
FAQ About Reborn Dolls
Reborn dolls are not ordinary dolls, as these are modeled after real babies and are often handmade. In the past, these dolls were considered more of a collector’s item. Today they are also available for children.
How big the reborn dolls are depends on the particular model. Most models have a size of 48 or 55 cm.
Reborn dolls cost around 50 euros.
Reborn babies are based on real newborns and therefore have, for example, eyelashes and realistic facial features. Also lifelike hair was processed, so that the baby looks even more real. Basically, you can choose between models with open and closed mouths. Some dolls can also close their eyes.
Collectible dolls are usually relatively heavy, as they are meant to emulate the weight of real babies. These usually weigh 1.5 kilos or even more. However, special models for children are much lighter.
The models are usually very soft and are therefore often made of silicone. However, there are also dolls, which also consist of porcelain. These are rather not suitable for daily play, as they can easily break.
Among other things, you can purchase additional clothing for the Reborn doll. Sometimes a pacifier or bottle is also included. These have a magnetic closure, so that the objects stick well to the lips of the doll. These accessories can also be purchased separately later.
Reborn dolls can be used for playing if they are not too heavy. Therefore, pay attention to the manufacturer’s instructions so that your child can enjoy the doll later.
A reborn doll is usually suitable from an age of 3 years. Porcelain dolls, on the other hand, are only suitable from the age of 7. Again, it’s best to read the manufacturer’s instructions beforehand so that you don’t purchase a doll that is not appropriate for your child’s age.
Expectant mothers can train with a Reborn Baby already the contact with a real baby. On the other hand, some people think that Reborn Babies are beautiful to look at and therefore collect them.
- The 15 best Ever After High dolls – guidebook
- The best dolls for children – guidebook
- The 14 best doll prams – guidebook
- The 14 best doll furniture – guidebook
- The 10 best doll closets – guidebook
- The 15 best doll houses – guidebook
- The 10 best doll beds – guidebook
- The best doll clothes – guidebook
- The 7 best wooden doll carriages – How to buy
- The 8 best dollhouses in wood – guidebook
- The 12 best hand puppets for children – guidebook
- The 11 best Baby Born dolls – guidebook
- The 10 best Baby Annabell dolls – guidebook
- The 16 best Zapf dolls – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil doll houses – guidebook
- The 8 best L.O.L. Surprise! Dolls – Guidebook
- The 6 best dolls and cuddly toys from Käthe Kruse – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Barbie dolls – guidebook
Baby and children toys
- The 10 best toys for 8 year old children
- The 10 best toys for 10 year old children – guidebook
- The 8 best motor skills toys for babies – guidebook
- The 10 best wooden educational toys – guidebook
- The 8 best toys with sounds for babies – guidebook
- The 8 best fabric toys for babies – guidebook
- The 8 best wooden toys for babies – guidebook
- The 12 best educational toys from Vtech – guidebook
- The 6 best toys from TOMY – guidebook
- The 8 best toys from Theo Klein – guidebook
- The 9 best Sylvanian Families toys – guidebook
- The 9 best Sebra toys – guidebook
- The 11 best Lightning McQueen toys – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO Ice Queen toys – guidebook
- The 8 best RC toys from Jamara – guidebook
- The 11 best innovative toys – guidebook
- The 9 most popular Kapla toys – guidebook
- The 6 best toys from Infinitoo – guidebook