Table of contents
Baby monitors are a great way for young parents to keep an eye on their child at all times – and sleep peacefully at the same time. Baby monitors from Reer stand for good quality and, depending on the model, practical additional functions.
You can find all important information about Reer baby monitors in our checklist. We have summarized a great selection of good baby monitors for you in our product recommendations.
- Reer offers baby monitors with sound and video transmission.
- The sound sensor or the camera remain at the crib, the control panel for the parents you can take with you.
- The baby monitors from Reer are operated with battery and / or mains power (cable).
- The battery life is often more than 48 hours.
- If the device is connected to the power and there is a power failure, the baby monitors from Reer automatically switch to battery mode.
- In the nursery remains the baby unit, in which a volume meter is integrated.
- If your baby wakes up and starts crying, the baby unit reacts to this and sends a signal to the parent unit.
- Video transmission only takes place when sounds or movements are registered.
- You can carry the parent unit with you, but you can also place it in a fixed location.
- Reer baby monitors have a high range of several hundred meters. This is usually sufficient for a permanent connection in the house and garden.
- Thick walls or other devices may affect the range.
- Many baby monitors from Reer also show the room temperature and noise level in the nursery on their display on the parent unit.
- In addition, some devices allow the parent unit to remind you of your child’s next meal or alert you if the temperature in the room is too high or too low.
- To make sure that your child can fall asleep easily and that it is not completely dark in the room, you can choose a Reer baby monitor with a star projector.
- In addition, many Reer baby monitors already include a night light and a music box.
- The intercom function allows you to communicate with your child through the device and calm him down until you are with him.
- Reer baby monitors change channel frequency at intervals. This not only guarantees a permanently stable radio connection to the nursery, but also prevents the baby monitor from being tapped.
Recommendable Baby Monitors From Reer
We have compiled the best and most interesting baby monitors from Reer. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: Great dolls for the nursery can be found in our guide to dolls.
The Best Sellers Of Baby Monitors From Reer
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular baby monitors from Reer for you.
Tip: You can find practical popcorn machines for the next movie night in our guide to popcorn machines.
Current Offers Of Baby Monitors From Reer
You can find the best current offers on baby monitors from Reer in this list.
FAQ About Baby Monitors From Reer
Most parents use a baby monitor up to an age of about 3 years. Depending on the development, a baby monitor can also be used longer or shorter.
A baby monitor should be used as soon as parent and child bedrooms are separated.
In addition to a good battery life, the signal from the baby monitor should be able to be transmitted without interference over several meters as well as through walls. Many parents find a camera helpful to keep a better eye on the baby.
An important factor for good baby monitors is a long battery life and interference-free monitoring of the child. Additional functions such as light or music can have a calming effect on the child.
Which is the best baby monitor depends on the desired functions. In addition to battery life, extra functions such as light, music or additional monitoring can be interesting. Good baby monitors are offered by Reer, you can find a great selection in our product recommendations.
More On The Topic
- The 9 best baby monitors – guide
- The 10 best baby monitors with camera – guidebook
- The best baby monitors 2021 – guide
- The 5 best baby monitors from NUK – Guidebook
- The 6 best baby monitors from Motorola – Guidebook
- The 7 best baby monitors from Avent – guidebook
- The 3 best baby monitors from Angelcare – Guidebook
- Angelcare AC403-D baby monitor
- Samsung SEW-3041 baby monitor
- Philips AVENT DECT baby monitor SCD580/00
- Philips AVENT DECT SCD 501 baby monitor
- Dräger Dreamguard baby monitor
- The 9 best cribs for babies – guidebook
- Babybay Original Bassinet
- Fabimax Basic rollaway bed
- Babybay Maxi rollaway bed
- Dreamgood rollaway bed
- Roba rollaway bed and bassinet
- Hauck Dreamer rollaway bed
Cribs and mattresses
- The 7 best cribs for girls – guidebook
- The 8 best children’s beds for boys – guidebook
- The 7 best children’s beds in 70 x 140 cm – guidebook
- The 10 best children’s beds in 90 x 200 cm – Guidebook
- The 45 best children’s beds – guidebook
- The 5 best mattresses in 60×120 cm – guidebook
- The 5 best mattresses in 70×140 cm – guidebook
- The 5 best mattresses in 90×200 cm – guidebook
- The 9 best mattresses for children – guidebook