With toys made of wood, you make a contribution to the topics of environmental protection and sustainability. The toy cars are versatile and do not break down quickly, because wood is very robust. You can choose between many different models such as fire engine, tractor or truck, so that there is something for every taste.
In our checklist we have listed all the important information on what you should look out for and below you will find great product recommendations. This is the fastest way to find the perfect wooden car.
- Manufacturers of wooden vehicles give recommendations for age. All vehicles that have small parts are suitable only from the age of three.
- There are also simple models that are suitable for younger children.
- These are made of rounded wood and have no additional functions, such as a movable crane, steering wheel or small doors that can be opened.
- The material used is wood, but there are also variants that use a combination of wood and plastic.
- As a renewable resource, wood is particularly environmentally friendly. You can look for cars made purely of wood.
- During processing, it is important that all possible injury areas are rounded. This is especially about corners and edges.
- In addition, it is good to check that the wheels are firmly screwed and can not come loose.
- Make sure that colored wooden vehicles use paints that have been tested according to DIN EN 71-3.
- Wooden vehicles are available in virtually every imaginable toy size.
- Wooden vehicles are offered in different variants.
- You will find very simple and plain vehicles that are developed according to the Montessori system.
- The idea here is that children’s imagination is not limited by predetermined characteristics or colors.
- Also on offer are wooden vehicles that recreate certain vehicles, such as cars of the fire department or the police.
- In some models, additional functions are processed. For example, there are cranes that can be driven up and down.
- Firefighters often use a ladder, some of which can also be pushed up.
- If you need additional accessories, you can look at what the manufacturers offer. There are traffic signs and figures. The figures should match the size of the vehicle.
Table of contents
Recommended Toy Cars Made Of Wood
Tip: In this article you can learn more about the most popular wooden board games.
The Best Sellers Of Wooden Toy Cars
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular toy cars made of wood for you.
Tip: Here you can find great wooden building blocks.
Current Offers Of Toy Cars Made Of Wood
Here you will find a collection of the current offers of toy cars made of wood.
FAQ About Toy Cars Made Of Wood
Toy cars are made from oak or beech wood. The wood is processed and carved into the appropriate shape and sanded.
Freewheeling means that the wheels of the car continue to roll a bit even without drive. It’s the same principle as when you stop pedaling on a bicycle, but the wheels still keep rolling.
More On The Topic
- The top 9 3D wooden puzzles from Robotime – guidebook
- The 7 best wooden knight castles for kids
- The 10 best wooden swings – guidebook
- The 5 best wooden toys from Fagus – Guidebook
- The 8 best wooden marble runs – guidebook
- The 9 best wooden toy stores – guidebook
- The 9 best wooden toy cars – guidebook
- The 12 best wooden toys for children – guidebook
- The 7 best wooden play kitchens – guidebook
- The 7 best wooden rocking horses – guidebook
- The 7 best wooden toy trains – guidebook
- The 7 best wooden doll’s carriages – Guidebook
- The 8 best dollhouses in wood – guidebook
- The 10 best educational toys made of wood – guidebook
- The 10 best wooden construction toys – guidebook
- The 11 best wooden building blocks – guidebook
- The 15 best indoor climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 10 most popular cuddly toys for children – guidebook
- The best dolls for children – guidebook
- The 8 best reborn dolls for children – guidebook
- The 14 best doll furniture – guidebook
- The 10 best doctor’s cases for children – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil farm sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil 123 sets – Advisor
- The 6 best Playmobil playgrounds – guidebook
- The 38 best LEGO duplo building sets – guidebook