Your child loves role play? Then a dollhouse is just the thing. It can promote in different ways. For example, creativity, language skills and social skills are strengthened. Situations in family life can also be better understood with the help of a dollhouse and fears can be taken away. So go ahead and inspire your child with a dollhouse. Our checklist and product recommendationswill help you with the selection.
- With the size you should consider first of all the available place in the child’s room/living room.
- To save space, it makes sense to choose a higher model, which has a smaller width for it. The height of dollhouses ranges from 30 to 150 cm.
- So that your child can reach everywhere, the height should be adapted to the body size.
- The larger the dollhouse, the more play opportunities are offered.
- Under 3 years, all components of the dollhouse must be at least 5 cm tall, so that there is no danger of suffocation.
- Some of the dollhouses have movable doors, windows and stairs.
- Additional functions such as lighting of the rooms or sound effects provide even more excitement.
- Some houses can also be folded up for easy storage.
- Too many functions and rooms often lead to overtaxing for young children. For kindergarten and elementary school children, however, there should be enough variety.
- Wood is an environmentally friendly raw material. It provides stability and durability.
- In terms of workmanship, there should be no sharp corners or rough spots where your child can get splinters or bumps.
- To make sure that no harmful substances are contained, a test seal (e.g. TÜV) must be displayed.
Table of contents
Recommended Dollhouses Made Of Wood
Here you can find the top 8 most popular wooden dollhouses.
Tip: You can find many great doll prams in our guide to wooden doll prams.
The Best Sellers Of Wooden Dollhouses
We have compiled the most popular wooden dollhouses for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can discover cool furniture for dolls in our guide for doll furniture.
Current Offers For Dollhouses Wood
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the wooden dollhouses section.
FAQ About Dollhouse
The manufacturer’s recommendation gives a good guideline for the age at which a dollhouse is suitable for children. Due to various small parts, many manufacturers recommend a minimum age of 3 years.
Many dollhouses are sold in play sets. Then the furniture and matching dolls are directly with the house and can move in directly.
Children start playing with a dollhouse from the age of about three.
More On The Topic
Dolls And Accessories
- The best dolls for children – guide
- The 8 best reborn dolls for children – guidebook
- The 14 best doll prams – guidebook
- The 14 best doll furniture – guidebook
- The 10 best doll closets – guidebook
- The 15 best doll houses – guidebook
- The 10 best doll beds – guidebook
- The best doll clothes – guidebook
- The 7 best wooden doll carriages – Guidebook
- The 12 best hand puppets for children – Guidebook
- The 11 best Baby Born dolls – advice
- The 10 best Baby Annabell dolls – advice
- The 16 best Zapf dolls – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil doll houses – guidebook
- The 6 best dolls and cuddly toys from Käthe Kruse – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular Barbie dolls – guidebook
- The 5 best children’s kitchens – guidebook
- The 7 best wooden play kitchens – guidebook
- The 10 best play dishes sets for children’s kitchens – guidebook
- The 9 best wooden toy stores – guidebook
- The 10 best merchant stores – guidebook
- The 10 best mud kitchens for children – guidebook
- The 10 best doctor’s cases for children – Guidebook
- The 12 best children’s playhouses – guidebook