How many teeth does your baby have? When can your baby walk? Does he smile at you consciously? Why does your baby cry? When do you know that your baby is full?
Questions upon questions. Do you think you are fit in the topic baby? Take the test here and test your knowledge with our baby quiz.
And did the test go well? If not, that’s no problem, you can read a lot of important facts in the Parents’ Compass.
Maybe You Are Still Interested In This !
- Babies have *** bones at birth! They then still grow together to 206 bones.
- Newborn babies sleep as many hours a day as a sloth …
- Only after about 8 months the sense of sight of your baby is so far developed that it can perceive its environment like an adult.
- Your baby’s sense of hearing matures much faster than its sense of sight. At around * weeks, your baby can already hear like an adult.
- Your baby can’t walk after 12 months? Don’t worry, there’s still time! After 16 months, 90% of children can walk.
- Your baby is teething? An exhausting time! But soon it will be done, your baby will grow only ** milk teeth.
- Was that a smile just now? Your child smiles at you consciously only after about ** months.