To a sunny day and warm temperatures barbecue belongs for most simply with it. For this, however, you will need not only the right grill and the right food selection, but also the right barbecue utensils. To make your purchase decision easier and to give you a better overview of the different models, we have taken a closer look at barbecue utensils and compared individual product.
In our product recommendations, we have compiled the best models for you. You are sure to find what you are looking for in these barbecue utensils.
- Barbecue tongs for turning the food
- Barbecue fork e.g. for putting food on and off the grill
- Grill turner and grill spatula are particularly suitable for turning meat patties
- Grillskewers for preparing meat and vegetable skewers
- Grillbrush for cleaning the grill
- Also frequently used: meat cleaver, baking brush, corn holder, kabob skewers, spice bottles, table knife, meat thermometer
- The 30-piece grill set from our product recommendations also includes heat-resistant gloves and a carrying bag
- The grill cutlery is made of metal or wood, this also applies to the handles.
- Metal does not discolor on contact with food, but it conducts heat, so you can get burned faster
- Wood can discolor sooner, but heats up less, but can crack at too high temperatures
- Pay attention to the manufacturer’s specifications regarding heat resistance
- At best, the barbecue cutlery should also be rust-resistant and dishwasher-safe , e.g. made of stainless steel<
We have compiled the best and most interesting barbecue cutlery. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
Tip: Recommendations for raclette grills can be found in our 8 best raclette grills guide
The Best Sellers Of Barbecue Cutlery
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular barbecue cutlery for you.
Tip: You can find many more outdoor grilling options in our The 8 best table grills – guidebook
Table of contents
Current Offers Of Barbecue Cutlery
You can find the best current offers on barbecue cutlery in this list.
FAQ about barbecue cutlery
With the usual charcoal grill, coal or briquettes are put in. Then you add grill lighter and light it with matches.
Grills can get as hot as 230 to 300 degrees Celsius.
Grill den Henssler is hosted by Laura Wontorra. She has been with the show since the 11th season.
Basically, all foods can be prepared on the grill. Depending on the grill, there is also the possibility to cook on the grill and thus prepare soups. Otherwise, in addition to the most popular dishes such as lamb, chicken and vegetables, there remains the option to grill seafood.
Salmon is best wrapped in aluminum foil when grilling. This stabilizes them and helps them retain their juices. They then usually take two to four minutes per side to finish cooking. Also remember to add the appropriate seasonings to the dish: rosemary and lemon juice are particularly popular.
More on the topic
- The 8 best kettle grills – guide
- The 6 best Weber grills – guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue tongs – guidebook
- The 12 best barbecue trolleys – guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue skewers – Guidebook
- The 8 best raclette grills – guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue aprons for men – guidebook
- The 9 best barbecue grills – Guidebook
- The 7 best barbecue fireplaces – Guidebook
- The 7 best charcoal grills – Guidebook
- The 7 best swivel grills – guidebook
- The most important pool accessories – Guide
- The 7 best chlorine tablets for the pool – Guidebook
- The 8 best water polo games for the pool – Guidebook
- The 7 best sand filter systems for the pool – guidebook
- The 5 quick up pools for kids – How to guide
- The 8 best pool heaters – guidebook
- The 7 best pool robots – guidebook
- The 8 best flocculants for the pool – guidebook
- The 10 best pool lights – guidebook
- The 8 best pool covers – guidebook
- The 8 best pH meters for the pool – guidebook
- The 17 best children’s pools – guidebook
- The 10 best Bestway pools for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best inflatable pools for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best frame pools for kids – guidebook