We have summarized all the important information about barbecue carts in a checklist for you. You can find a great selection of different barbecue carts in our product recommendations.
- Grill carts with electric grill are still the exception. Their advantage is that you can start grilling just a few minutes after switching on. Also the smoke emission is very low. An electric barbecue cart is therefore ideal for spontaneous barbecues.
- A barbecue cart with gas grill is also very quickly ready for use. Barbecue carts with gas grill also have the advantage that you can quickly regulate the temperature and use different warm zones, if the grill is equipped with at least 2 better still 3 or 4 gas burners.
- Many barbecue lovers still swear by the typical taste that can only be achieved with a charcoal grill. Therefore, there are still very many barbecue carts with a charcoal grill in different sizes. However, the disadvantage is that it takes 20 to 30 minutes before the charcoal is glowed through and ready for grilling.
- In the category of barbecue carts with charcoal grill also fall BBQ Smoker barbecue carts. With these grill carts, the meat cooks under a closed hood using indirect heat and acquires a mild to strong smoky flavor.
- Grill carts are usually relatively large due to their design. The grill surface is usually enough for about 4 people comfortably. When choosing, you should still take a look at the size of the grill surface.
- For 2 people, a grill surface with a size of about 20 x 30 cm is sufficient.
- For 3 to 4 people, the grill surface should be about 45 x 45 cm to 50 x 50 cm. A grill grate with this size offers enough space to grill side dishes to the fish or meat.
- If even more people are to be fed at the same time, then a grill surface with a size of about 90 x 100 to 100 x 100 cm is recommended.
Table of contents
Recommended Barbecue Trolleys
We have compiled the best and most interesting barbecue carts. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find practical workbenches for the workshop in our guide to workbenches.
The Best Sellers Of Barbecue Carts
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular barbecue trolleys for you.
Tip: You can find many great climbing triangles for toddlers in our guide to climbing triangles.
Current Offers Of Barbecue Cart
You can find the best current offers on barbecue carts in this list.
FAQ About barbecue Carts
How expensive are barbecue trolleys?
The price of barbecue trolleys ranges from €100 to €1000 for common models. Models with additional equipment can be more expensive.
What are the advantages of barbecue trolleys?
Barbecue trolleys are flexible and not tied to one place. They can be moved at will – even during grilling.
- The 8 best kettle grills – guidebook
- The 8 best table grills – guidebook
- The 7 best swivel grills – guidebook
- The 7 best Landmann gas grills – guidebook
- The 8 best raclette grills – guidebook
- The 6 best Weber grills – guidebook
- The best barbecue accessories – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue tongs – guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue brushes – guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue skewers – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue aprons for men – Guidebook
- The 9 best grill grates – How to
- The 7 best books with barbecue recipes – Guidebook
- The 7 best charcoals for barbecue – Guidebook
- The 7 best barbecue fireplaces – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue gloves – Guidebook