Brazil is the soccer nation par excellence. Thus, the national team of the South American country shines with names like Pelé, Neymar, Ronaldo and after all, can chalk up 5 world championship titles. For fans of the sport, Brazil jerseys are a great way to support the players and the team of the dominant national team from home or in the stadium.
In our checklist, you will find the most important clues for buying a Brazil jersey. We have also compared various Brazil jerseys and listed the best ones for you in our product recommendation.
- Authenticand Replica are the names of the variants in which original Brazil jerseys are available.
- Authenticjerseys are designed exactly like the shirts worn by the Seleção players on the pitch. Important features are the printed logos, the very tight fit (super slim fit), and the extra thin and lightweight material.
- Replica jerseys are shirts specially designed for the fans. Unlike the Authentic versions, the logos here are embroidered. In addition, the fabric is firmer and the fit is wider and looser.
- Authentic jerseys usually cost significantly more than replicas.
- Brazil’s national team plays at home and away in different kits. Accordingly, you can buy home and away kits.
- As a rule, with the beginning of each new soccer season, new Brazil jerseys are released. In addition to the latest versions, you can also find classics from previous years – usually even at lower prices.
- Pelé, Ronaldo, Neymar – this is just a selection of the best and most popular Brazilian players throughout the history of the Seleção. Many jerseys reveal the names and back numbers of these soccer heroes.
- There are also Brazil jerseys with other player names and shirt numbers. Moreover, you can buy blank models.
- Sometimes you have the chance to have your chosen Brazil jersey personalized with your own name and favorite number.
- Original Brazil jerseys and also some imitations are made of 100% polyester. Make sure that the imitations are free of harmful substances – at best marked by certification according to Oeko-Tex-Standard 100.
- Imitations made of cotton are also available. These designs offer a high level of wearing comfort in casual leisure time. However, do not wear them if you do intensive sports yourself. Cotton clothing is generally not designed for this.
- Brazil jerseys are available for adults and children. The men’s and women’s versions often differ, while the children’s models are mostly unisex.
- For the jerseys for adults , the size spectrum generally ranges from XS to 2XL – sometimes even up to 5XL. For children, there are all the usual sizes from 116 to 176. Depending on the manufacturer and supplier , Brazil jerseys can even be ordered in baby sizes.
- If you want to give your toddler a Brazil jersey, you should buy it one size larger , so that your offspring can wear it longer.
Table of contents
Recommended Brazil Jerseys
Here you can find the top 7 most popular Brazil jerseys.
Tip: Check out our guide to the best RC monster trucks for great toys for kids
The Best Sellers Of Brazil Jerseys
We have compiled the most popular Brazil jerseys for you in this bestseller list.
Current Offers For Brazil Jerseys
Here you can find a selection of current offers for Brazil Jerseys.
Tip: For important tips on baby products , check out our guide to the best diapers for babies.
FAQ About Brazil Jerseys
There are Brazil jerseys for men, women and children, each with a different fit.
Adult sizes range from XS to 5XL, while children’s jerseys include sizes from 116 to 164.
Every year the national team changes the jersey design, however old designs are also very popular.
Each star on the jersey represents a World Cup won, meaning Brazil has won 5 World Cup titles.
- The 7 best Germany jerseys for kids – guidebook
- The 6 best Turkey jerseys – guidebook
- The 10 best Spain jerseys – guidebook
- The 6 best Switzerland jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Portugal kits – How to buy
- The 6 best Poland kits – guidebook
- The 7 best Croatia kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Austria kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Manchester United kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Liverpool kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – guidebook
- The 8 best VfB kits – guidebook
- The 10 best St. Pauli kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Schalke kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Real Madrid kits – guidebook
- The 7 best PSG kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Cologne kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Chelsea kits – guidebook