Your child loves to play with LEGO? Then a matching keychain is surely the perfect gift! Meanwhile, there is not only the classic building block as a keychain but also various Marvel figures. They can be attached almost anywhere, so your child can attach them to his school bag for example.
To help you with the selection, we have compiled a suitable checklist for you. Here you will find all the important information about LEGO keychains. Our product recommendations will also help you with your search.
- Since LEGO keychains usually include a minifigure or a building block, they are only suitable for children aged 3 and older.
- Some LEGO key chains have additional functions that are only suitable for children aged 5 and older.
- LEGO keychains are attached by metal chain and key ring wherever they are most fun to use.
- The chain between the minifigure or component and the key ring is relatively short and measures about 4 cm.
- LEGO keychains offer wide choices for little comic book and SF fans. Several Marvel and DC superheroes, but also characters from Star Wars are used as minifigures for the LEGO keychains.
- If your child loves classic, you can also find LEGO keychains with the typical building block and even a golden minifigure.
- Since LEGO keychain figures and bricks are real LEGO products, they can of course be built on LEGO plates or bricks, such as on a LEGO key board. Many creative solutions are possible here, which makes the keychain even more versatile and interesting.
- Thanks to the key ring, LEGO key rings can also be attached to bags, backpacks and many other things, where your child can see it every day and enjoy it all over again.
- Children enjoy the minifigures in the extravagant designs and are encouraged to play. For children who already have an explicit favorite character, a corresponding LEGO keychain is a wonderful gift.
- Some LEGO keychains also have a built-in small flashlight. In this way, the product combines two functions that children love at once.
Table of contents
Recommendable LEGO Keychains
We have collected the best and most interesting LEGO keychains.
Tip: Here you can find the best LEGO Avengers figures.
The Best Sellers Of LEGO Keychain
In a list of bestsellers we have collected the most popular LEGO keychains for you.
Tip: This article informs you about the most popular LEGO theme series.
Current Offers On LEGO Keychain
Find the best LEGO keychain deals in this list.
FAQ LEGO Keychain
Classically, it is a pendant that can be attached to a key. This has different sizes and different designs and shapes. Of course, it can also be attached to other suitable objects. However, it provides in any case for an eye-catcher!
There is the LEGO keychain among other things as a classic building block. But also the most different figures can be acquired. For example, there is a Minnie Mouse figure or a Santa Claus keychain.
LEGO key chains are only suitable for children over the age of 3, as younger children could accidentally swallow small parts, posing a choking hazard. Key chains with certain additional functions, on the other hand, are recommended for children 5 years and older.
LEGO keychains focus largely on Marvel and Star Wars characters. However, a creative keychain is also offered, for example, in which the plain building block must first be pasted with different faces. This way, your child can also get artistic!
A LEGO keychain costs just between 5 to 7 euros and is therefore an ideal small gift for your child.
Some models have a built-in flashlight, so your child can always see in the dark. In addition, you can play with the figures and combine them with the usual building blocks.
The LEGO keychain consists of a sturdy metal chain and a metal ring, so it can be attached almost anywhere. It is therefore particularly attractive on backpacks, keys or lunch boxes.
There are various building blocks, which are made of metal. However, like the usual LEGO, most figures are made of plastic.
- The 9 best LEGO Duplo houses – guidebook
- The 8 best Lego Duplo farms – guidebook
- The 5 best LEGO Boost robot kits – guidebook
- The 5 best Lego Duplo fire department sets – guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO Architecture Skyline collection sets – guidebook
- The 7 best LEGO Technic cranes – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO Creator Expert kits – guidebook
- The best LEGO novelties – Guidebook
- The 6 best LEGO Millennium Falcon kits – How to guide
- The 10 Best LEGO BrickHeadz Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO City Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO Classics Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO Creator Kits – Guidebook
- 9 Best LEGO Disney Kits – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO DOTS Kits – Guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO duplo building sets – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO Technic building sets – guidebook
- The 12 best remote controlled LEGO Technic kits – how to guide
- The 8 best LEGO Super Mario building sets – guidebook
- 18 Best LEGO Star Wars Kits – Guidebook