Stunt scooters bring a lot of fun, both for children and adults. Tricks can be practiced, driven over ramps and jumps can be trained. Due to the different models, there is something for beginners as well as advanced riders.
With our checklist, we explain the most important purchase criteria to you, so that safety is given and the scooter is adapted to the individual abilities. Our product recommendations also help and finally show you the 10 best stunt scooters.
- Stuntscooters place higher demands on dexterity, as the footboard is usually much narrower than conventional scooters. Therefore, it is recommended that children from the age of 6 to 8 may use them.
- Adults can also use the little speedsters, as long as they don’t mind the usually somewhat lower handlebar height.
- There are numerous different variants that offer maximum fun to beginners, but also to professionals. Therefore, be sure to pay attention to the recommended age specification of the manufacturer.
- For most models, the height is between 60 and 90 cm.
- Optimal handlebar height is when the handlebar is located approximately in the area of the hip. Stunt scooters are therefore suitable for children taller than 125 cm.
- The average load capacity is about 100 kg, so that the stunt scooter can also be used by adults without any problems.
- On average, a stunt scooter weighs between 3 and 4 kg. Especially the lightweight aluminum scooters can be transported quite comfortably.
- Very often aluminum is used, so that the scooter is easy to handle and even daring jumps succeed. Aluminum is very light with good stability.
- Rarely there are models made of steel or other metals, but also a material mix with aluminum.
- The size of the ball-bearing tires is about 10 to 11 cm. The ball bearing classes ABEC give you information about the respective quality. The higher the class, the better the ball bearing.
- For beginners, larger tires are recommended at first.
- Harder tires have a higher rolling resistance, but do not wear out as quickly. For the halfpipe you should go for softer wheels, because they offer you more grip. Unfortunately, many manufacturers do not specify the respective degree of hardness.
- Wheels are made of nylon, aluminum or titanium and have different cores. A distinction is made between plastic cores, hollow cores or so-called solid cores. Each core causes a different rolling behavior.
Table of contents
Recommended Stunt Scooters
Here you can find the top 10 most popular stunt scooters.
Tip: Find the best socks for soccer players here.
The Best Sellers Of Stunt Scooters
We have compiled the most popular stunt scooters for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: Employment is also important on rainy days. Discover the most popular PS4 games here.
Current Offers For Stuntscooter
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Stuntscooter section.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
FAQ About Stunt Scooters
Stunt scooters should be made of aluminum. In addition, pay attention to the handlebar height in the hip area. Also, the hardness of the tires should be adapted to the terrain on which you drive.
Stuntscooters usually cost between 70€ and 200€.
The right size of the stunt scooter is important. Thus, the handlebars should be at waist height. In addition, larger tires should be selected.
As with children, the tires should be large at the beginning. Aluminum is always a recommended material.
More On The Topic
Vehicles for adults
- The 7 best quads – guidebook
- The 7 best pocket quads – guidebook
- The 8 best go-karts with engine – guidebook
- The 5 best go-karts – guidebook
- The 6 best pit bikes – guidebook
- The 8 best electric scooters – guidebook
- The 7 best trekking e-bikes – guidebook
- The best children’s vehicles – guidebook
- The 20 best children’s vehicles from Puky – guidebook
- The 8 best children’s vehicles from Kettler – guidebook
- The best children’s bicycles – guidebook
- The 25 best scooters, running bikes and bicycles from Bikestar – guidebook
- The 5 best scooters for children – guidebook
- The 15 best running bikes from 1 year – guidebook
- The 15 best running bikes from 2 years – guidebook
- The 15 best running bikes from 3 years – guidebook
- The 5 best pedal tractors – guidebook
- The 10 best construction vehicles from Bruder – guidebook
- The 10 best sitting excavators for children – guidebook
- The 9 best inline skates for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best roller skates for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best waveboards for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best penny boards – guidebook