Ninjago figures often come with a lot of accessories, so your child has a wide range of different play options. In addition, the figures can also be expanded again and again, since you can purchase completely different sets. They are therefore partly also suitable for children from 4 years so that they can already occupy themselves with the figures. However, the set must not contain small parts.
To help you find the right LEGO Ninjago figures for your child, we have put together an informative checklist for you. Please also have a look at our product recommendations. There you will find a variety of different Ninjago figures.
- The LEGO Ninjago figures are often kept very small and equipped with many accessories.
- Therefore, they are recommended by the manufacturer only for children from four years.
- Some designs are even suitable only from the age of six to seven years.
- The world around LEGO Ninjago has grown a lot in recent years and there are a total of seven figures.
- The characters are Kai and Lloyd, Jay and Nya, Zane and Cole, and Wu. Each character has special characteristics and strengths.
- There is the Ninja of Fire and Water, a Robot, and the Ninja of Earth.
- In addition, the LEGO Ninjago figures also have a villain, the Garmadon.
- When looking for the right LEGO Ninjago figures for your child, it is important to look at what characteristics each figure is said to have.
- The figures are usually sold with the weapons that belong to them.
- Note that the manufacturer sometimes brings limited edition s on the market, which are only available for a short time.
- The LEGO Ninjago figures are an important foundation for creative play. However, there are also other sets to go with the mini figures.
- As part of the idea behind Ninjago, your child can come up with new adventures with the figures.
- To do this, it is advantageous to have other sets. There are small building sets in which the LEGO Ninjago figures are included, but which also contain additional material, such as a fire or a dragon.
- In addition, you can select very extensive sets for the LEGO Ninjago figures.
- Included are entire battle sets with multiple figures, vehicles, dragons and houses.
- Note that some vehicles and dragons are assigned to certain LEGO Ninjago figures.
Table of contents
Recommended LEGO Ninjago Figures
We have collected the best and most interesting LEGO Ninjago figures.
Tip: Here you can find the best Ninjago sets.
The Best Sellers Of LEGO Ninjago Figures
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular LEGO Ninjago figures for you.
Tip: In this article you can learn more about the best themed LEGO series
Current Offers On LEGO Ninjago Figures
Find the best current deals on LEGO Ninjago figures in this list.
FAQ LEGO Ninjago Figures
LEGO Ninjago figures are similar to the classic LEGO figures and have different characters.
Ninjago figures are usually only suitable from 4 years, otherwise small accessories can be accidentally swallowed. Some sets, however, are suitable from 6 or 7 years, because the construction can be quite extensive and small children may be quickly overwhelmed.
There are different figures, which have different strengths and characteristics. For example, there is the ninja of water, fire or earth. These have different names. Also, the villain of the ninjas (Garmadon) can be purchased.
The figures have different colors depending on the element. Therefore, they are available in red, green, white or blue, among others. In addition, they are sold with their associated weapons.
Among other things, you can buy smaller sets, which contain, for example, a dragon or fire in addition to the figures. Larger sets, on the other hand, contain far more accessories, so that entire vehicles or houses belong to such sets. However, not every vehicle fits every ninja figure. You should take this into account before buying.
Depending on which set you choose, the figures can cost up to 25 euros. Individual figures, however, are available for less money.
Ninjago figures are, like the classic building blocks of LEGO, made of the plastic acrylonitrile butadiene styrene copolymer. This is free of toxic substances, so your child can also put the figure in his mouth. However, make sure that it does not contain any small parts. Otherwise, your child may choke.
With Ninjago figures, your child can freely live out his creativity and also play with his favorite characters. In the interaction with friends, your child can also promote his social skills.
More On The Topic
- The 9 best LEGO Duplo houses – guidebook
- The 8 best Lego Duplo farms – guidebook
- The 5 best LEGO Boost robot building sets – guidebook
- The 5 best Lego Duplo fire department sets – guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO Architecture Skyline collection sets – guidebook
- The 7 best LEGO Technic cranes – guidebook
- The 8 Best LEGO Creator Expert Kits – Guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO BrickHeadz kits – How to guide
- The best LEGO Novelties – Guidebook
- 10 Best LEGO Classics Kits – Guidebook
- The 9 best LEGO Disney kits – How to guide
- The 10 best LEGO DOTS kits – Guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO duplo building sets – guidebook
- The 12 best remote controlled LEGO Technic building sets – guidebook
- The 8 best LEGO ice queen toys – guidebook
- The 5 best LEGO train stations for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best LEGO train sets – guidebook
- The 12 best LEGO Friends building sets – guidebook