Many people dream of working from home, but they have no idea where to start. Well, working from home as a customer service representative is possible. It’s all just a matter of finding customer service jobs to match your needs. Check out these 7 legitimate work at home customer service jobs.
- Apple – Do you love your Apple products? You may also love the fact that you can work from home and represent Apple. At home advisers for Apple assist you with many different things, but the most important aspect of the job is making sure their customers are taken care of. Apply for an at home customer service job with Apple right here.
- Amazon – With Amazon being one of the most influential online stores in the world, it only makes sense that they would be ahead of the times with work at home positions. There are several virtual positions available when you work with Amazon.com. They hire customer service reps, of course. However, if that’s not your thing, you could go a step further and apply in the tech or logistics department. Apply for a position with Amazon.com here.
- American Express – This article isn’t necessarily going with an A theme, but while we’re at it, let’s roll with it. American Express is also a very popular company that offers work at home customer service jobs. You’ll need to search their database, but you’re bound to find exactly what you’re looking for. If you’d like to work with American Express as a customer service rep, apply here.
- Capitol One – Ironically, a paycheck from Capitol One could be in your wallet. You can work as a customer service rep with Capitol One, all from the comfort of your own home. Rumor has it that Capitol One has a starting pay of $13 an hour, dependent upon where you live. If this sounds great to you, feel free to apply to work with them right here.
- 1-800 Flowers – You can apply here. Keep in mind that this is typically a more seasonal job.
- Carnival Cruise Lines – This is a call center position working from home. You can apply here.
- World Travel Holdings – You’ll need to search for virtual CSR positions on their website. Start here.
While these are some of the main companies that hire work at home customer service reps, there are also a few small companies that hire. So don’t stop your search at these 7 companies alone.
Finding a work at home customer service job is possible. Take these 7 companies for example. Feel free to apply and let me know how it goes!