Table of contents
A baby swing is already suitable from birth, because the regular rocking back and forth promotes the sense of balance of your baby and it feels secure by the movement all around. Since it also lies in an elevated position, your baby can perceive its surroundings much better and observe what is happening around him. When buying, however, you should consider a few things so that your child is sufficiently secured, for example, in the baby swing.
For this reason, we have created a suitable checklist for you, which provides you with sufficient information about baby swings (from birth). Our product recommendations then provide concrete examples for the purchase, so that your child can soon relax in a great baby swing.
The Bestsellers Of Baby Swings (From Birth)
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular baby swings (from birth) for you
Checklist For Baby Swings (From Birth)
- Electric baby swings rock your child in individually adjustable different speed levels without you having to do anything. Most models are also equipped with sound modules with soothing sounds that you can additionally activate.
- Vibrations or dancing lights can also be found in some variants. With a manual baby swing, you set the swing in motion yourself. This promotes closeness to your child, but also requires your full attention.
- An adjustable backrest guarantees that your baby can either sit or lie down comfortably. The reclining position allows your little treasure to fall asleep gently rocking. At the same time, it relieves the back of your child. Also, make sure that the material is soft but sturdy so that it can’t sag.
- , Unlike baby bouncers, baby swings are not quite as easy to transport. However, the lower mobility is compensated by more functionality. The rocking reminds your baby of the time in the womb and makes him feel maximum security.
- The higher weight contributes to the fact that you want to move the swing less often. However, depending on the material, there are also lighter models. The baby swing should be collapsible so that you can easily store it away.
- With music and a play bow, your baby will feel completely at ease. Music soothes, while the happily bobbing toys promote your child’s motor skills and coordination.
- The baby swing should definitely have very good stability so that it can not tip over. Non-slip rubber feet prevent the swing from slipping away. A 3-point harness is also a mandatory part of the equipment of a baby swing.
- The possibility of locking the swing makes it easier for you to put your child in it. It is important that your child cannot get caught in any part of the swing. This also applies to his clothing. When buying, look for an appropriate TÜV seal. Of course, you should always keep an eye on your child in the baby swing.
Recommended Baby Swings (From Birth)
- Giggles and comfort on the go! Space-saving size for travel
- Automatic baby swing comforts baby with adaptable speed technology
- Baby can tug and twist their soothing Taggies
- Made to soothe and relax with 2-position recline
- 2 hanging toys will make baby smile: Cheerful elephant and monkey pals
Tip: Here you can find the best play arches for babies.
Current Offers Of Baby Swings (From Birth)
Here you will find a collection of current offers on baby swings (from birth).
Tip: In this article you will find the most popular baby seats.
FAQs For Baby Swings (From Birth)
Baby swings are basically similar to a child seat, as your baby is secured with a suitable harness and can therefore not fall out. As the name suggests, baby can rock back and forth in it, which provides a calming effect for your baby. This movement is fundamentally reminiscent of the movement in the womb, so your child can remember this feeling with the help of a baby swing.
A baby swing is suitable from birth, as your child’s head, for example, is adequately supported in the lying position. In addition, your child has the opportunity to take a closer look at its surroundings and does not feel alone, as long as it is in your field of vision. Thus, your child is secured and distracted for a certain period of time so that you can devote yourself to other activities. The rocking function can also ensure that your baby falls asleep quickly.
Especially electric models are only suitable for a certain weight. Therefore, they are usually only suitable up to the sixth month, as your baby is then too heavy for the baby swing. Conventional swings, on the other hand, can usually be used without hesitation up to the age of three. However, it always makes sense to check the manufacturer’s specifications beforehand. Your baby should not spend more than half an hour in the baby swing, so that it does not suffer from tension or posture problems.
Both options are recommended, as they soothe your baby with gentle rocking movements and provide distraction in equal measure. Baby swings, however, often have several functions, so that, for example, the speed can be adjusted. Some models can also be folded so that you can store them optimally. Unlike baby bouncers, they are usually larger and can therefore not be taken everywhere due to their weight. Nevertheless, this also varies from model to model, as some baby swings are also made of lightweight material.
A baby swing can cost up to 150 euros or more. Of course, cheaper models are also available. However, with these you should always examine the material and the manageability, so that your baby can enjoy the swing for a long time and lie comfortably in it.
There are electric and manually operated baby swings. The electric swing has many different functions and is usually powered by batteries. For example, it can vibrate or has various sound effects. If you choose a manually operated baby swing, you have to swing it back and forth yourself. This allows you to devote yourself to other activities during this time, but promotes the closeness to your child.
A baby swing is safe if it does not tip over during strong rocking movements and has a 3-point harness. This way you can be sure that your baby will not accidentally fall out of the baby swing. Certain test seals also help you to find the right baby swing for your child.
A baby swing is usually designed for children up to 9 kilos. However, there are also certain models that allow a weight of 13 kilos. After exceeding this weight, you should no longer use the swing for your baby, as the swing function is no longer optimal.
Electrically operated baby swings score with all kinds of additional functions. They can make sounds or play lullabies. Light effects can also provide distraction for your baby.
Basically, a baby swing is suitable for all babies. However, pay attention to your baby’s needs and observe how he or she behaves. If he or she does not feel comfortable in the swing at all, or if he or she cries constantly, a baby swing may not be the right choice for your baby.
More On The Topic
- The 9 best baby tubs – guidebook
- The 9 best baby carriages – guidebook
- The 7 best first baby equipment sets – guidebook
- The 9 best diaper pails – Guidebook
- The 9 best diapers – How to
- The 8 best pacifier chains for babies – guidebook
- The 8 best pacifiers for babies – Guidebook
- The 8 best bassinets for babies – guidebook
- The 10 best breastfeeding pillows for babies – guidebook
- The 9 best baby monitors – guidebook
- The 9 best cribs for babies – guidebook
- The 9 best baby cotsippen – Guide
- The 10 best cloth diapers for babies – guidebook
- The 8 best table seats for babies – guidebook
- The 9 best panty diapers for babies – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 9 to 12 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 6 to 9 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 3 to 6 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 12 to 18 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 0 to 3 months – guidebook
- The 10 most popular baby toys from Fisher-Price – Guidebook
- The 20 best toys from 1 year – guidebook
- The 8 best motor toys for babies – guidebook
- The 13 best music boxes for babies – guidebook
- The 7 best wooden rocking horses – guidebook
- The 8 best rocking horses – guidebook
- The 10 most popular cuddly toys for children – guidebook
- The 25 best cuddly toys from Sigikid – Guidebook
- The 15 best toys from Haba – Advisor
- The 11 best Haba Little Friends play figures – guidebook