As soon as all the trees lose their leaves in autumn, it is very tedious to remove them from your garden or from the curb. With a leaf blower, you can quickly and easily remove every annoying leaf from your property. Besides, it’s a lot of fun to work with a leaf blower.
To find out whether an electric, cordless, or gasoline leaf blower is right for you, see our checklist. In our product recommendations you can look at different leaf blowers and choose a leaf blower according to your ideas.
- The only leaf blower with unlimited run time, because it works with cable. This makes it less flexible, but quiet. Suitable for small or medium gardens up to 1000 m².
- Weight: 3 – 4 kilos is normal. If it is heavier, a carrying aid should be integrated, common are rollers or belt. Mobile models are similar to a lawn mower in handling.
- A maximum power of 3000 W is very good.
- Cordless and quiet: Just over 70 decibels is very good. For occasional use on smaller areas. Normal is a manual operation, so the leaf blower should not be so heavy. Good total weight is 3 kg with battery.
- Capacity: 1.5 Ah is low performance. Better is at least 5 Ah.
- Good models with 36 volts should achieve up to an hour of runtime, depending on the speed.
- A fast charger can greatly reduce the standard charging time, for example, with 5 Ah from more than 3 hours to 1 hour.
- Saving tip: If you use even more devices of a company, perhaps the same battery fits for all.
- Loud at more than 100 decibels, but powerful. But also more expensive. Strong odor development. For the large garden, creates damp leaves and stones.
- Running time depends on tank size: with 2.2 l tank, it can weigh over 9 kilos . Then a backpack system is advantageous. Handheld leaf blowers should weigh a maximum of 4 – 5 kil os.
- Combination devices consisting of a leaf vacuum and a leaf blower are becoming increasingly popular. Make sure that the collection bag has a capacity of at least 40 liters.
- For extra tall people: extended tube or handle needed to allow upright working. Telescopic suction tube can be extended!
- A power boost function provides maximum air output for a short time.
- If the speed can be changed during operation, you do not have to switch off the device.
- Directly compare air speed and volume. These determine suction power and blowing speed.
- An air speed of 330 km/h and an air volume of 470 m³/harepowerful.
Table of contents
Recommended Leaf Blowers
Tip: You can find precise measuring tapes in our guide to measuring tapes.
The Best Sellers Of Leaf Blowers
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular leaf blowers for you.
Tip: You can find practical cow feet in our guide to tape measures.
Current Offers On Leaf Blowers
Here you will find a collection of current offers on leaf blowers.
FAQ About Leaf Blowers
Leaf blowers may not be used between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. and after 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 a.m.. On Sundays and holidays, the use of these devices is generally prohibited.
The ECHO company invented the leaf blower in 1970.
Electric leaf blowers have no time limit. Battery and gasoline leaf blowers last about 1 hour, depending on their strength and size.
On weekdays, leaf blowers may not be used between 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm. They are also not allowed to be used before 9:00 am and after 5:00 pm. On Sundays and holidays, the devices may also not be used.
Everything for the garden
- The 7 best garden hoses – Guide
- The 7 best garden rollers – guidebook
- The 10 most popular lawn spreaders
- The 20 best lawn mowers – Guidebook
- The 10 best electric lawn mowers with cable – guidebook
- The 8 best garden sheds for storage – guidebook
- The 6 best Gardena hose boxes – guidebook
- The 8 best garden showers
- The 10 best garden shower screens – guidebook
- The 9 best vacuum cleaners robots for home – Guidebook
- The 9 best vacuum cleaners for home – guidebook
- The 10 best vacuum cleaners with wiping function – Guidebook
- The 8 best vacuum cleaners for children – Guidebook
- The 10 best handheld vacuum cleaners – guidebook
- The 7 best cordless vacuum cleaners – guidebook