Your little darling should be nice and warm in the stroller. So that your baby is cozy and comfortable while strolling , All you need is the right stroller blanket.
The choice is not so easy. What do you have to look for when buying a stroller blanket? We will show you! Our checklist gives you important information and buying criteria and in our product recommendations.
Table of contents
The Bestsellers Of The Stroller Blankets
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular stroller blankets for you.
Checklist for stroller blankets
- Stroller blankets usually have a subtle design to match any stroller. However, they often feature a childlike motif. Motifs: e.g. animals or patterns
- Normal blankets have a square or rectangular shape with 80 x 80 or 80 x 90 cm. In addition, there are numerous intermediate sizes. They can be used not only as a stroller blanket, but also as a crawling and cuddling blanket or as a changing mat.
- Sometimes these blankets are available in a set with a pillow.
- Very practical are blankets that can be turned into a sleeping bag with a zipper.
- Wrap blank ets have a width of 70 and a length of 70 or 90 cm. They are equipped with Velcro fasteners and usually with a hood. The baby can be wrapped up well here. The blankets are suitable not only for the stroller, but also for the baby carrier.
- If you want to use the wrap blanket additionally in the car, it must have belt slots or a corresponding push-button system.
- Lined or padded stroller blankets are recommended for cold days. They keep the baby nice and warm.
- A stroller blanket must be soft and cuddly.
- It is also important that it is breathable and still reliably protects against wind and.
- Cotton is particularly suitable.
- Winter blankets are often additionally equipped with thermoregulating polar fleece or soft plush fabric or lined with an anti-allergic polyester fleece.
- Look for the Oeko-Tex label! A stroller blanket that bears this seal has been tested for harmful substances.
- Since the stroller blanket is used frequently, it should be easy to care for and machine washable. The textile care symbol gives you information about this.
- However, most blankets are machine washable at 30 degrees.
Recommended Stroller Blankets
We have compiled the best and most interesting stroller blankets. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find lots of clothing inspiration in our guide to crawling tights.
Current Offers Of Stroller Blankets
You can find the best current deals on stroller blankets in this list.
Tip: You can find a lot of help for learning to walk in our guide to baby walking shoes.
FAQ About Stroller Blankets
Stroller blanket what size?
Stroller blankets are usually square or rectangular and 80×80 or 80×90 cm in size. However, there are also different sizes in between.
How big does a stroller blanket need to be?
The size of the stroller blanket depends, among other things, on what else it will be used for. If it is also to be a crawling blanket, a larger blanket is definitely appropriate. As a rule, stroller blankets are 80×80 or 80×90 cm in size.
What is the size of a stroller blanket?
Stroller blankets come in a variety of sizes. The most common size is 80×80 for square blankets and 80×90 for rectangular blankets.
other stroller accessories
- The 8 best rain covers for strollers – guidebook
- The 9 best sunshades for strollers – guidebook
- The 9 best sun sails for strollers – guidebook
- The 8 best stroller bags – guidebook
- The 8 best stroller muffs – guidebook
- The 8 best stroller chains – guidebook
- The 6 best buggy boards for strollers – guidebook
- The best baby carriages – Guidebook
- The 10 best twin strollers – guidebook
- The 5 best Maxi-Cosi strollers – guidebook
- The 7 best Knorr baby carriages – guidebook
- The 10 best 3-in-1 strollers – guidebook
- The 5 best Gesslein strollers – guidebook
- The 4 best Hartan strollers – guidebook
- The 8 best Bugaboo strollers – guidebook
- The 5 best Bergsteiger baby carriages – guidebook
- The 6 best ABC strollers – guidebook