Especially on the go, it is often difficult to clean your baby. Wet wipes are therefore particularly suitable for trips or long journeys, but are also suitable for use at home.
Our checklist summarizes all the important information on buying wet wipes. You can find the right product for your offspring in our product recommendations.
- Wet wipes are part of the basic equipment for families with children.
- They are especially helpful when you are out and about because you don’t always have a sink nearby.
- They are not only practical for changing diapers, but also allow you to quickly clean your child’s face, hands or feet.
- Due to their single use, they are particularly hygienic but should be used sparingly for the sake of the environment.
- As a rule, wet wipes consist of a fleece that is soaked with a liquid.
- The liquid varies depending on the manufacturer and product.
- There is a suitable wet wipe for every skin type.
- In order for the wet wipes to be usable for a long time, the packaging should be airtight. This ensures that the wipes do not dry out and lose their function.
- In general, the moisture content of the wipes is important. Cloths that are too wet offer an additional expense because you need another cloth to dry them. Cloths that are too dry, on the other hand, do not have the desired cleaning effect.
- The skin of babies is thinner than that of adults. Therefore, pay close attention to the ingredients and make sure that the product is suitable for babies.
- Fragrance-free products with few additives are best for children.
- Alcohol, parabens or fragrances could irritate sensitive skin.
Table of contents
Recommended Wet Wipes
Here you can find the top 10 most popular wet wipes.
Tip: You can find lots of great school backpacks in our guide to school backpacks.
The Best Sellers Of Wet Wipes
We have compiled the most popular wet wipes for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find sandwich toasters for delicious sandwiches in our guide to sandwich toasters.
Latest Deals For Wet Wipes
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the wet wipes section.
FAQ About Wet Wipes
For babies, you should avoid additives such as perfume in the wet wipes. Ingredients that are skin caring will help babies with sensitive skin.
If wet wipes cause a blockage in your toilet, you as the tenant are liable for the damage yourself, as you are not using the toilet in accordance with the contract.
Wet wipes can be used immediately after birth. Some babies react more sensitively than others, which is why you should pay attention to skin redness, especially in the beginning. As a general rule, wet wipes should not contain any additives or perfume.
Unopened wet wipes last about 2 to 3 years.
Wet wipes, unlike normal toilet paper, do not dissolve and can thus stick in the pipe and clog it.
Wet wipes are made of a non-woven fabric that has been soaked in moisture. Some manufacturers add skin care products, which are especially suitable for sensitive skin.
- The 12 most beautiful sun hats for babies – advice
- The 14 most beautiful baby hats – guide
- The 5 best neoprene swimsuits for babies – guidebook
- The 13 most beautiful baby socks – guidebook
- The 13 most beautiful tights for babies – guidebook
- The 12 most beautiful rompers for babies – Guidebook
- The 10 most beautiful bodysuits for babies – Guidebook
- The most beautiful baby clothes for girls – guidebook
- The most beautiful baby clothes for boys – guidebook
Toys for kids
- The 8 best Fireman Sam toys – guidebook
- The 10 best Yakari toys – guidebook
- The 10 best Schleich Maya the Bee figurines – guidebook
- The 15 best Bibi Blocksberg toys – guidebook
- The 9 best Paw Patrol figures – guidebook
- The 9 best Paw Patrol vehicles – guidebook
- The 8 best Polly Pocket toys – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 3 to 6 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 6 to 9 months – guidebook
- The best baby toys for 9 to 12 months – guidebook