Swing towels offer the most diverse play options and especially with several children a lot of fun. When playing, your child can spend a great time alone or with friends and have lots of fun. Different sizes and designs are offered, so there is certainly something for everyone.
In the checklist, we have summarized everything important for you and also created product recommendations with the 7 best swing towels.
- Swing towels are mostly made of robust and easy-care polyester. Less often you will find swing towels made of cotton.
- The material of the swing cloth should be tested for harmful substances. The TÜV or GS seal can serve as a guide for your selection.
- Some swing towels have built-in ropes that reinforce the edge of the cloth.
- Double reinforced seams between the color panels and on the handles are important for the longevity of the swing cloth.
- Reinforced handles provide a secure grip for your children’s hands and better withstand the stresses of regular use.
- The diameter of a flywheel should be appropriate for the space available and the number of children. Common flywheels have diameters ranging from 1.8 to about 10 meters.
- Small swing towels with a diameter of 2 m are suitable for groups of 2 to 8 children. With a diameter of 3 m, up to 12 children can use the swing cloth at the same time.
- Large swing towels with a diameter of 6 to 10 m offer enough space for 12 to 30 children. These models are well suited for kindergarten groups or clubs.
- Swing towels for children are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. You can use them at parties, in clubs or for school groups.
- The size of the swing cloth should correspond to the space available, so that all children have enough room to move.
- If the swing cloth can be washed at least at 30 degrees, it is also suitable for outdoor use. Stains and dirt can be removed quickly.
- Swing towels are usually round, but can also have a square shape. The design of the swing cloth should be child-friendly and colorful. This way, it encourages creative play.
- While some flywheels have a central air hole, other models have slits in the edge areas of the cloth.
- Some swing cloths have a matching ball as an accessory, which you can bounce on the cloth.
Table of contents
Recommended Swing Towels For Children
Tip: Summer, sun, Water ride.
The Best Sellers Of Swing Towels For Kids
In this bestseller list, we have compiled the most popular swing towels for you.
Tip: This is mega fun. Here are cool Electric longboards.
Current Offers Of Swing Towels For Children
Here you can find a collection of the current offers of swing towels.
FAQ About Swing Towels
Das Schwungtuch fördert vor allem im Bezug auf Bewegung. So zum Beispiel Koordination und Ausdauer. Hinzu kommen aber auch Konzentration und Teamfähigkeit. Nur wenn alle gemeinsam arbeiten, gelingt es mit dem Schwungtuch umzugehen.
Bereits im Kindergarten kommt häufig ein Schwungtuch zum Einsatz. Jedoch ist es ebenso für das Grundschulalter oder Ältere geeignet, um den Zusammenhalt zu stärken. Natürlich kann es auch zuhause genutzt werden (ca. ab 3 bis 4 Jahren), wobei aber mehrere Kinder mitwirken sollten.
Die Größe sollte entsprechend der Anzahl der Kinder gewählt werden:
2-8 Kinder: 1,8 m
5-12 Kinder: 3 bis 4 m
10-18 Kinder: 5 m
12-25 Kinder: 6 m
- The 10 best waveboards for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best inline skates for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best rollerblades for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best wave slides – guidebook
- The 10 best play towers with slide – guidebook
- The best bicycles for children – guidebook
- The 10 best penny boards – guidebook
- The 12 best hoverboards for children – guidebook
- The 5 best pedal tractors – guidebook
- The 9 best children’s slides – guidebook
- The 12 best children’s playhouses – guidebook
- The 15 best teepee tents for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best mud kitchens for children – advice
- The 7 best wooden play kitchens – guidebook
- The 5 best kitchens for children – guidebook
- The 10 best doctor’s cases for children – guidebook
- The 8 best Polly Pocket sets – How to guide
- The 10 best car racetracks – guidebook
- The 9 best parking lot toys for kids – guidebook
- The 9 best motor cubes for children – guidebook
- The 10 best merchant stores – Guidebook
- The 15 best dollhouses – guidebook