A slackline is not only fun, but also trains balance, equilibrium and coordination at the same time. Due to the simple design of a slackline you can slackline everywhere and are not bound to one place.
What you have to pay attention to when buying a slackline, you will learn in our checklist. We have summarized a great selection of different slackline sets for kids in our product recommendations.
- Slacklines are usually attached between two trees. However, they can also be attached to other sturdy objects, such as street lamps.
- Slacklines train the balance and equilibrium of the child.
- High quality ensures longevity of the slackline (e.g. slacklines produced in Germany or TÜV seal).
- A ratchet protector is pulled over the slackline at the point where it is attached. This protects the material when the ground is rough.
- Most sets come with instructions on how to attach and use the slackline. Many apps offer tutorials to help beginners slackline.
- Auxiliary ropes are a handy support for beginners and children.
Table of contents
Recommended Slackline Sets For Kids
Here you can find the top 7 among the most popular slackline sets for kids.
Tip: Find great toys for 3-year-olds in our guide to toys for 3-year-olds.
The Best Sellers Of Slackline Sets For Kids
We have compiled the most popular slackline sets for kids for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find practical toolboxes in our guide to toolboxes.
Current Offers For Slackline Sets For Kids
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the area of slackline sets for children.
FAQ For Slackline Sets
A slackline is a ribbon that is stretched between two trees. Then you can balance on it. There are slacklines in different designs (lengths, widths, … ) and aids (e.g. instructions, apps or auxiliary ropes) can be used.
A slackline is usually attached between two trees. However, there are also alternative fastening options, e.g. special slackline frames. The exact type of attachment should always be done according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Which slackline is the right one depends on the user. Especially for children, there are special variants. We have summarized the best models for you in our guide.
A length of 15 meters is sufficient for beginners to practice using the slackline. Professionals use longer slacklines.
A width of 3 to 4 cm is suitable for beginners, as well as for professionals.
You should practice as long as you have fun and strength. A slackline can be very tiring, so you should take regular breaks.
Many slacklines are tensioned with a ratchet or pulley. The simple.
As long as two stable attachment points can be found, a slackline can be attached. Some sets have extra attachment poles that can be used to tension a slackline.
The tree must be stable enough to withstand the tension of a slackline. If the tree bends after it is attached, it is not thick enough.
Primarily back, vertebral and gluteal muscles are strengthened. However, many other muscle groups of the body are also trained.
More On The Topic
Sports equipment for the home gym
- The 8 best home ergometers – guidebook
- The 8 best ab trainers – guidebook
- The 10 best back exercisers – guidebook
- The 9 best home gyms for an effective workout – guidebook
- The 10 best rowing machines – How to
- The 10 best treadmills – guidebook
- The 8 best yoga mats – advice
- The 10 best 26 inch electric bikes
- The 10 best 12 inch children’s bikes – guidebook
- The best children’s bicycles – guidebook
- The 7 best children’s bicycles from KOKUA – guidebook
- The 10 best children’s bicycles with 24 inch tire size – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s bikes with 20 inch tire size – guidebook
- The 7 best trekking e-bikes – guidebook
- The 6 best cargo e-bikes – guidebook
- The best e-bikes 2020 – guidebook
- The best e-bikes for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best skateboards – guidebook
- The 10 best skateboards for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best waveboards for kids – guidebook
- The 5 best S-Pedelecs – Guidebook
- The 10 best stunt scooters – guidebook
- The 8 best footballs for children – guidebook
- The 8 best seesaws for the garden – guidebook
- The 10 best frame pools for kids – How to guide
- The 10 best penny boards – advice
- The 10 best hoverboards – guidebook