With the cow ‘s foot you can remove even the deepest nail effortlessly. The cow ‘s foot is also very popular in the trade due to its easy handling and practicality. When choosing the right cow ‘s foot, it is especially important that you get an overview of the various cow’s foot variants.
For this, check out our checklist , here you will find all the variants and much more. We have also compared numerous cow foot tools and selected the best for you in our product recommendations.
Table of contents
The Bestsellers Of The Cow’s Foot Tools
We have compiled the most popular cow foot tools for you in this bestseller list.
Checklist For Cow Foot Tools
- A cow foot is also known as a nailer and often looks very similar to a crowbar . However, certain variants differ in appearance from this notion.
- A simple cow foot consists of a handle and an elongated metal rod with a bow with a notched claw at the tip.
- Most often, a cow foot is used in the extraction of metal nails . But they are also used in the restoration of musical instruments and in shoemaking and upholstery .
- Cow feet look somewhat different depending on their application . As a rule, their length varies between 10cm and 100cm.
- In shoemaking and restoration work , the smallest nail irons are used. In combination with another tool at the other end of the bar, they are usually much larger.
- For example, there may be another claw of a different size at the other end. But chisels of various types also often make up the second half of the tool.
- A cow foot should be forged from high quality steel and its shape should allow for a firm grip and good leverage.
- Depending on what nail sizes you use, you can determine the length of the cow foot or purchase a combined version.
- For simple jobs in a household, a cow foot of about 30cm length is sufficient. With it you can remove most nails without any problems.
Recommended Cow Foot Tools
Here you can find the top 8 most popular cow foot tools.
Tip: You can find many great offers on the subject of soccer in our guide to the best Germany fan outfits for the World Cup.
Current Offers For Cow Foot Tools
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Cow Foot Tools section.
Tip: There are exciting garden tool products for you in our guide to the best micro dip systems.
FAQ About Cow Foot Tools
A cow foot or nail iron is a tool for pulling out hammered-in metal nails.
While cow foot is the name of a specific tool, ox head refers to the name of a brand of axes and hatchets.
More On The Subject
- The 6 best watchmaking tools – guide
- The 8 best measuring tools – guidebook
- The 10 best tool advent calendars 2021 – guidebook
- The 8 best cutter knives for do-it-yourselfers – Guidebook
- The 8 best belt sanders – How to
- The 12 best cordless screwdrivers – advice
- The 7 best screwdrivers – How to
- The 10 best tool trolleys – advice
- The 15 best tool bags for on the road – Guidebook
- The 10 best tool cases – How to
- The 7 best sledgehammers – guidebook
- The 8 best caulking hammers – guidebook
- The 8 best splitting hammers – guidebook
- The 7 best jackhammers – guidebook
- The 7 best mason’s hammers – guidebook
- The 7 best sledge hammers – guidebook
- The 8 best rubber hammers – guidebook
- The 6 best hammer drills – guidebook
- The 7 best demolition hammers – guidebook