The Polish national team shines with Olympic victories and multiple top 3 finishes at the World Cup. Furthermore, Poland brings exceptional talent to the pitch, such as Robert Lewandowski, who has been helping FC Bayern to success for almost a decade. What drives the Polish team , however, are the spectators, who motivate the players by wearing the national colors . If you also sympathize with the world-class athletes, it is worth taking a look at the Poland jersey, here you can choose between originals and replicas, various models and the cut.
We have compared numerous Poland jerseys on the market, and the best ones have emerged in our product recommendations . However, you should first get an idea of the most important buying criteria. You can find them in our checklist.
- Poland jerseys are available as originals and imitations.
- While the original jerseys are basically made of high-quality polyester, imitations can also be made of cotton or other materials. Shirts made of polyester are suitable for intensive sports activities. In contrast, versions made of natural fiber cotton are recommended only for lighter sports activities and other leisure time.
- Original Poland shirts are available in Authentic and Replica versions. Authentic shirts correspond in all details to the jerseys worn by Poland’s footballers on the pitch. They are characterized by a tight fit, extra thin and lightweight material, and printed logos. Replicas are made especially for fans. They have a slightly wider fit, a firmer fabric, and embroidered logos. Authentic jerseys are harder to find and significantly more expensive.
- You can buy a current Poland jersey or an older model. Usually, the Polish national team introduces new jerseys for every new season, so the design changes a bit regularly. This gives you as a die-hard fan the great opportunity to build a collection. Models from previous years usually cost less than the latest versions.
- Poland jerseys are available in home and away versions. They differ in terms of exact colors and possibly patterns.
- World class striker Robert Lewandowski is one of the best and most popular Polish players of all time. That’s why you will find many Poland jerseys with his name and back number 9. However, alternatively, there are also models with other player names and numbers as well as blank jerseys.
- Poland jerseys for adults are commonly available in all common sizes from XS to 2XL. Sometimes the spectrum even reaches up to 5XL.
- Sometimes the models for men and women differ. The women’s jerseys then have, for example, a V-collar instead of the classic round neck and/or a slightly waisted cut.
- Children’s j erseys of the Polish national team are available from most suppliers in sizes from 116 to 176 . Sometimes you will also come across Poland jerseys in baby sizes.
- Buy the jersey one size bigger for a toddler, so that he can wear the shirt longer.
Table of contents
Recommended Poland Jerseys
We have compiled the best and most interesting Poland jerseys. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: Find great gaming accessories in our guide to the best gaming steering wheels.
The Best Sellers Of Poland Jerseys
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular Poland jerseys for you.
Tip: Check out our guide to the best poker tables for lots of great deals on recreational gear.
Current Offers On Poland Jerseys
Find the best Poland jersey deals in this list.
FAQ About Poland Jerseys
Poland jerseys are available in sizes XS to 5XL for adults and sizes 116 to 164 for kids.
The club colors of the Polish national team are white and red. Often the jerseys are in plain white with red accents added.
The original jerseys are the jerseys worn by the Polish national team. They are particularly breathable and fit snugly. Replica jerseys are the variant for leisure and hobby and therefore much cheaper than Autentic jerseys.
- The 7 best Germany jerseys for kids – guidebook
- The 6 best Turkey jerseys – guidebook
- The 10 best Spain jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Switzerland jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Portugal jerseys – Guidebook
- The 7 best Croatia kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Austria kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Italy kits – guidebook
- The 7 best Croatia kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Manchester United kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Liverpool kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – guidebook
- The 8 best VfB kits – guidebook
- The 10 best St. Pauli kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Schalke kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Real Madrid kits – guidebook
- The 7 best PSG kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Chelsea kits – guidebook
- 9 most popular Eintracht Frankfurt kits – how to buy
- 6 best Hertha kits – how to buy
- The 10 best Cologne kits – How to guide
- The 10 best Ronaldo jerseys – guidebook
- The 7 most popular Ibrahimovic kits – guidebook
- 8 best Messi kits – how to buy