In addition to jersey, pants, and shoes, socks are really important for the game. We have summarized all the relevant buying criteria for socks in a checklist for you. You can find a great selection of different socks in our product recommendations.
- The socks should reach below the knee, fit sn ugly and not slip even during intense activity. When playing, they also need to warm the muscles.
- The appropriate size of soccer socks depends on the shoe size for most manufacturers. The issued products usually go from size 39 to 45.
- However, the size designation of the socks varies depending on the manufacturer.
- When choosing a size, keep in mind that the socks must be pulled over shin guards during the game.
- Soccer socks are available without feet, with web or with foot.
- If you like to wear your own socks in his size , offer models without foot or with bar. Sometimes the foot part of socks that fit well on the calves does not fit perfectly.
- Soccer socks are usually made of cotton and synthetic fibers such as polyester, nylon, polyamide or spandex.
- Synthetic materials have the advantage of drying quickly, which is especially beneficial for footballers who sweat a lot.
- Nevertheless, make sure that the cotton content is low for a pleasant feeling on the skin. In the models we suggest, this is 27 – 48%.
- Your socks should be as breathable as possible for comfortable playing. 360° C mesh inserts have proven their worth here.
- Especially active soccer players should wash their socks every day, or after each use, to prevent strong odors and the accumulation of bacteria.
- Observe the maximum washing temperature specified by the manufacturer. Socks with a high synthetic fiber content may not be washed at temperatures hotter than 40° C.
Table of contents
Here you can find the top 10 most popular socks
Tip: Vitamin tablets help with deficiency symptoms. Find out more in our guide to vitamin tablets.
The Best Sellers Of Socks
We have compiled the most popular socks.
Tip: You can find practical tool cases in our guide to tool cases.
Current Offers For Socks
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Socks.
Why do you need socks in football?
Socks cover the athlete’s leg up to the thigh and are pulled over any shin guards that may be present. In this way, they attach the shin guards and warm the feet and lower legs at the same time.
Which soccer socks should I buy?
That depends on your taste and budget. Decide on socks that fit you well and also like you. On this page we have put together the most popular models for you. You will definitely find something here.
Football socks – what size?
Football socks come in all sizes, in which there are also socks. The only difference between some brands is the width of the sock on the calf.
What kind of soccer socks are there?
Socks for soccer players differ in size, color and shape. The sizes are divided in the same way as normal socks. The shape of a sock is on the one hand without a sock and on the other hand with a sock on the sock. Models without a sock have a small rubber band so that the sock has the necessary support, models with a sock are an extended stocking that extends to the knee.
- The 10 most popular soccer shoes – guide
- The best sellers of soccer boots for children – guidebook
- The 7 best soccer goals for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best soccer balls for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best soccer fan gadgets for the World Cup – Guidebook
- The 10 best tennis shoes – Guidebook
- The 8 best tennis shoes for kids – How to guide
- The 8 best tennis rackets – How to
- The 8 best tennis rackets for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best tennis bags – How to
- The 10 best tennis balls – guidebook
Table tennis equipment
- The 10 best table tennis bats – guidebook
- The best table tennis tables – guidebook
- The 7 best mini table tennis tables – Guidebook