For soccer players, the right soccer shoe is of high importance. With the wrong shoe, a soccer player not only loses the necessary support, but also loses precision in passing and scoring goals.
Find out which shoe is the right one for which surface and how to find out if a shoe fits you in our checklist. We have put together a selection of great soccer shoes for you in our product recommendations.
- When buying soccer shoes, make sure you get the right size. Many models fall, depending on the brand, smaller or larger. Find out how the shoes turn out or try them on before buying.
- Newly purchased soccer shoes should fit snugly, but not pinch. There should be room for a thumb between the toe of the shoe and the big toe.
- If your foot does not fit tightly in the shoe, you will lose precision and the risk of blisters will increase.
- The shoes should be breathable and comfortable.
- Many different manufacturers offer soccer shoes, the most famous being Adidas and Nike.
- Soccer shoes are available in different colors and patterns.
- The most famous soccer shoe is the cleated shoe. Here there are studs under the sole, which provide additional grip . In addition to plastic cleats, there are also iron cleats, which give a better grip, but also increase the risk of injury to opponents.
- A popular shoe for artificial turf pitches is the multinock shoe. Here, there are a number of small studs under the sole that do not penetrate the turf as deeply as normal studded shoes, but offer greater comfort.
- For indoor courts, an indoor shoe without cleats is required. A light-colored sole is recommended so as not to cause streaks on the ground.
Table of contents
Recommended Soccer Shoes
Here you can find the top 10 most popular soccer shoes.
Tip: You can find many great stunt scooters in our guide to stunt scooters.
The Best Sellers Of Soccer Shoes
We have compiled the most popular soccer shoes for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: Gloves are recommended for gardening . Find out more in our guide to gardening gloves.
Current Offers For Soccer Shoes
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the soccer shoes section.
FAQ About Soccer Shoes
This is individually different and depends on your shoe size. If you already have a pair of shoes that fits you very well, you can use that as a guide. Alternatively, customer reviews in online stores can help, as they often report on how shoes from different manufacturers turn out.
Many different manufacturers offer soccer shoes. Choose a model in your size that fits you well and suits your taste. On this page we have collected the most popular and best models for you.
The easiest way is to try on a soccer shoe before buying it. Other options are to read reviews to see if soccer shoes run big or small.
The number of cleats varies. Most shoes have between 6 and 10 cleats. Shoes with iron cleats in particular often get by with fewer cleats, as they naturally provide a very good grip even on deep ground. Shoes with multinocks have a lot of small studs, which are sufficient for artificial turf, but not for most grass fields.
In principle, a soccer shoe should fit snugly to ensure the necessary precision. However, if the foot causes pain while running, the shoe is too tight.
A rule of thumb is that there should be a thumb’s width of space between the tip of the foot and the big toe.
Multinock shoes are particularly suitable for artificial turf pitches, as you don’t get as deep into the turf on an artificial turf pitch as you do on grass pitches. However, cleated shoes also work, but iron cleats should be avoided to protect the pitch.
Cleated shoes with plastic or iron cleats are suitable for grass fields. Artificial turf fields should be played on with multinocks and for indoor tournaments an indoor sole should be used.
Cleats give soccer players the grip they need when turning quickly, so they don’t slip off even deep or wet turf.
Soccer cleats with socks are a great way for many soccer players to stabilize the ankle area.
- The 7 best Germany jerseys for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best Messi jerseys – guidebook
- The 8 best Manchester United jerseys – Guidebook
- The 8 best Liverpool kits – Guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – Guidebook
- The 8 best VfB kits – How to buy
- The 6 best Turkey kits – guidebook
- The 10 best St. Pauli kits – How to buy
- The 10 best Spain kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Schalke kits – guidebook
- The 6 best Switzerland kits – guidebook
- 10 best Ronaldo kits – how to buy
- The 10 best Real Madrid kits – guidebook
- The 10 best soccer shoes for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best shin guards – guidebook
- The 10 best goalkeeper gloves – advice
- The 8 best soccer socks for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best soccer goals for kids – How to guide
- The 8 best footballs for kids – guidebook