FC Barcelona is one of the most prestigious soccer clubs in the world. Millions cheer the players dressed in the club colors red and blue every day. With the FC Barcelona jerseys, you too can make the support of your favorite players Xavi, Puyol, Iniesta, and of course Messi visible. Before buying, however, you need to answer some important questions: Authentic, replica, or imitation? Which material? Which size and fit? And which model and design?
We have compiled the answers to all your questions compactly and simply in our checklist for you. Afterward, take a look at our product recommendation, where you will find an overview of the best FC Barcelona jerseys.
- FC Barcelona jerseys are available as authentic and replica shirts as well as imitations.
- Authentics and replicas are originals. They are part of the official merchandising of the Spanish FCB.
- In an Authentic shirt you can feel like a Barcelona star on the pitch. This variant corresponds entirely to the shirt that the players wear in their matches in La Liga and internationally. The most important features are the ergonomic, tight fit, the thin and lightweight material and the printed logos.
- Replica jerseys are made specifically for fans. They offer a normal, relatively loose fit, a slightly firmer material and embroidered log os as eye-catchers.
- Imitations act as cheap alternatives to the originals. However, if you value the highest quality, you should opt for an Authentic or Replica jersey.
- Original Barcelona jerseys are made of 100% polyester. In these shirts, the synthetic fiber is functionally processed particularly high quality. The fabric provides first-class moisture management with pronounced breathability.
- Imitations are also often made of polyester , but of lower quality.
- In addition, you can find imitations made of soft, skin-friendly cotton. Such Barcelona jerseys are recommended for leisure, but not for active sports.
- Make sure that the imitations are free of harmful substances.
- FC Barcelonajerseys are available in a variety of designs . The designs differ in terms of color scheme and pattern, although the colors blue and crimson are always present, especially in the home jerseys of the”Blaugrana”.
- In addition to home and away jerseys, there are also field player and goalkeeper jerseys from FC Barcelona to buy.
- Whether from Lionel Messi or another current or former star of the top club from Spain: You can get your Barça jersey with the name and shirt number of your favorite player. But blank variants are also available.
- Barcelona jerseys are available for adults and children.
- Common sizes for adults: XS to 2XL, sometimes up to 5XL.
- Typical size range for children: 116 to 176, sometimes baby sizes.
- Models for women are often fitted.
- Buy your toddler the jersey one size larger, then it fits longer.
Table of contents
Recommended FC Barcelona Jerseys
We have compiled the best and most interesting FC Barcelona jerseys.
Tip: You’ll find lots of great ways to play in our guide to the best RC planes.
The Best Sellers Of FC Barcelona Jerseys
In a list of best-sellers, we have compiled the most popular FC Barcelona jerseys.
Current Offers On FC Barcelona Jerseys
Find the best FC Barcelona jerseys.
Tip: There’s more about tools for you in our guide to the best wire strippers.
FAQ About FC Barcelona Jerseys
FC Barcelona jerseys are usually available in different versions for men, women and children, offering a suitable fit for each group.
Adult sizes usually range from XS to 5XL, while children’s jerseys are available in sizes 116 to 164.
Most clubs release a new design of their jerseys every season. But classic designs or older models are also popular with fans.
- The 8 best Manchester United jerseys – Guide
- The 8 best Liverpool jerseys – guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – guidebook
- The 8 best VfB kits – guidebook
- The 10 best St. Pauli kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Schalke kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Real Madrid kits – guidebook
- The 7 best PSG kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Cologne kits – guidebook
- The 7 best Germany kits for kids – Guidebook
- The 6 best Turkey kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Spain kits – How to buy
- The 6 best Switzerland jerseys – guidebook
- The 6 best Portugal kits – How to buy
- The 6 best Poland kits – guidebook
- The 7 best Croatia kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Austria kits – guidebook
- The 7 most popular Brazil kits – guidebook