For every soccer fan Juventus Turin is a household name. A jersey of the European top club from Italy should therefore not be missing in your closet. Find the right Juventus jersey here.
Find out what to look for in the jerseys of the “old lady” in our checklist. The product recommendations show a wide range of Juventus jerseys, in which you will also find something.
- Juventus jerseys are available as originals or imitations. For the originals, there are Authentic and Replica variants.
- Do you want to wear the same jersey as the Juve players wear during their games? Then give preference to the Authentic shirt. It features an extra thin and lightweight fabric, a very tight, ergonomic fit, and printed logos – all designed to keep you as light as possible when you’re on the pitch.
- If you attach more importance to a high-wearing comfort, you should choose a replica shirt. This is specially designed to meet the needs of fans – with a firmer fabric, a wider cut, and embroidered logos. The latter provides a stylish visual accent.
- Imitations are based on the originals in terms of design, but usually not down to the smallest detail. Also, the workmanship is typically not comparable to the quality of an original Juventus jersey. On the other hand, imitations cost significantly less.
- Notall polyester is the same. Although both the originals and the majority of the imitations are made of synthetic fiber, the fabric of the authentics and replicas is significantly higher quality and more functional.
- Moreover, you can buy imitations made of cotton. Thanks to its particularly soft feel and pronounced skin-friendliness, this natural fiber makes for a pleasant wearing experience. Cotton jerseys of the Italian “Old Lady” are recommended only for casual leisure, but not for intensive sports.
- If it should be an imitation, then decide for a pollutant-free one.
- You have a choice between current and older Juventus jerseys. New models usually appear with each new soccer season. Jerseys from previous seasons are often available at a discount.
- Field player or goalkeeper jersey, home or away jersey – what should it be for you? Home jerseys of the “Bianconeri” are traditionally designed in white and black.
- There are blank jerseys and designs with a specific player’s name including the number on the back.
- Juve adult jerseys are usually available in sizes XS to 2XL. Sometimes the range even goes up to 5XL.
- For children, the jerseys of the Italian top club from Turin are usually available in all common sizes from 116 to 176.
- Choose directly one size larger for a toddler. Then the Juventus jersey stays wearable longer.
Table of contents
Recommended Juventus Jerseys
Here you can find the top 10 most popular Juventus jerseys.
Tip: You can find practical hole saws in our guide to hole saws.
Juventus Jerseys Best Sellers
We have compiled the most popular Juventus jerseys for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You like to play tennis? Check out our guide to tennis shoes.
Current Offers For Juventus Jerseys
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Juventus Jerseys section.
FAQ Juventus Jerseys
You can find a great selection of Juventus jerseys in our product recommendations.
Children’s sizes for Juventus jerseys range from 116 to 176. For adults, jerseys are available in sizes XS to 2XL.
more soccer jerseys
- The 8 best Manchester United jerseys – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Chelsea jerseys – guidebook
- The 10 best Real Madrid jerseys – guidebook
- The 8 best FC Bayern kits – guidebook
- 10 most popular BVB kits – how to buy
- The 8 best Liverpool kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Arsenal kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – guidebook
Soccer gear and more
- The 15 best soccer fan gadgets for the World Cup – Guidebook
- The 10 best socks for footballers – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular soccer shoes – Guidebook
- The 8 best soccer cleats for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best soccer goals for kids – How to guide
- The 10 best soccer shoes for kids – Guidebook
- The 8 best soccer balls for kids – guidebook